Monday, May 14, 2012

Lucianne Walkowicz: Stargazer, Scientist

The more I look into scientists of  today the more I find beautiful women. These scientists may not be as renowned as Einstein, but they sure make him look like an old shoe.
Two of my favorites are Lucianne Walkowitz and Dr. Amy Mainzer. Wow, these are a couple of  the most beautiful scientists I've ever seen!
Lucianne Walkowitz studies the faces of stars to discern what is going on inside of these behemoths. She is also involved with Kepler the planet hunting satellite.

click image for bio
click image for TED talks with Lucianne
Lucianne Walkowitz at the TED talks conference

I can't decide which is the more beautiful, Lucianne or Amy. My guess is that they both have more brains in their little finger than I have in my whole head. On top of their beauty they study space stuff! Man oh man, geeks have come a long way, baby!

1 comment:

  1. I like to believe that these 2 would settle an astrophysical disagreement via a bra and panty tickle fight. That is how imagine it, anyway.

    ReplyDelete