Friday, May 18, 2012

9/11 Attacks Claim Another Life: Disco Legend Donna Summer Dies after Battle with Cancer

Donna Summer, 63, has died after her battle with Cancer.The 63-year-old disco legend reportedly passed away Wednesday morning (May 17) in Florida.
She was my favorite Disco artist and in my youth I danced many hours to her sexy, captivating voice. My favorite song was the extended version of "I feel Love".
click image to listen to all of her hits!
 Summer is known for her many hits, including "Hot Stuff," "Last Dance," "She Works Hard for the Money" and "Bad Girls," among many others, and won five Grammys over the course of her career. Summer had lung cancer, which she believed came from inhaling particles after the 9/11 attacks in New York. She was reportedly working on a new album up to the time of her death.
I feel love-Donna Summer 

No comments:

Post a Comment