Monday, June 18, 2012

Swamp People: In Memory of Mitchell Guist

Glenn and Mitchell Guist were two of the most interesting people on History Channel's Swamp People.
Earlier this year Mitchell Guist passed away of natural causes.
Sad.
I personally wonder how this is going to effect Glenn. The two seemed to be inseparable. I have never seen a couple of brothers work and live in such harmony. It was if the two shared the exact same thoughts; they would even complete each others sentences.
I would think Glenn will never be the same without his brother; I truly hope he will be OK. The two never seemed too concerned with any problem that came their way. Yet, I would guess this would be the biggest thing Glenn has ever faced; Life without Mitchell.
Good luck to you Glenn, stay strong. 

To honor the life of Mitchell Guist click image


Past posts on Swamp People below

No comments:

Post a Comment