Friday, September 7, 2012

Mentioned at the NDC,Even Sarah Palin Surprised Anyone Remembers Her Name

Once the vice-presidential nominee of the republican party, Palin now wonders why "bigwig elites" even know who she is.

Click image for more on Sarah Palin's anonymity
In his surprisingly punchy speech at the Democratic convention Thursday night, Senator John Kerry delivered this zinger: "Folks, Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from Alaska. Mitt Romney talks like he's only seen Russia by watching Rocky IV."
Shortly thereafter on Fox News, Neil Cavuto asked Palin to respond. And it seems Palin is now in agreement with all the exasperated liberals who wish the political world would just ignore the former Alaska governor and onetime vice-presidential nominee:

PALIN: I think he diminished himself by even mentioning my name. How does he even know my name? I mean, aren't these guys supposed to be these bigwig elites who don't waste their time on the little people like me? Me representing the average American? Yeah, I did say in Alaska you can see Russia from our land base, and I was making the point that we are strategically located on the globe .... So it's funny that he would take a little potshot like that, but, uh, it's funny he even knows my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment