Friday, November 4, 2011

Judge and wife beats daughter with belt for using computer w/o permission!


                                                       
When my Daddy punished me he used a belt; it was called a 'whoopin' not a beating. Then again, Daddy never tag teamed against me with Mothers help. I knew why I was being punished; it was short and effective. I felt like it was justified and afterwords Daddy always told me how much it pained him to strike me because he truely loved me and would always tell me that he hoped he'd never have to do it again. This guy was angry while doing it and the girl was desperate for it to end. Where does disapline end and torture begin? I don't blame him for using the strap, I find fault in his actions and language coming from anger. Anger over the unauthorized use of a home computer, you'd think she killed somebody.
                                                          Click here for very graffic video!

This guy is a Judge in Texas, here is the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment